ZapFloorHQ is changing the way people manage their offices. Not that long ago we were just an app to assign leads to the right office. Now we’re one of the leading workspace management platforms for coworking spaces and office buildings across Europe. Whether it’s about booking a meeting room, announcing a visitor, or creating an invoice, we build technology to give people what they need, when they need it.
For the people who work with ZapFloorHQ, our app represents a flexible new way to work on the office of the future. The mindset of ZapFloorHQ is that our process begins with a lead, ends with an invoice and payment, and everything in between.
That’s just on what we’re working on today. We’re thinking about the future too: with our team we’re reimagining life in the office and are working onthe next generation of integrations with IOT devices.
Zapfloor doesn’t only accept different people, we welcome them, support them and launch them into new heights. We love to work with people that work hard, are eager to learn and develop themselves on a technical, professional and personal level.
Who Are We Looking For?
You want to help our company grow and reach its full potential. You know how to create the best marketing strategy and how to turn this strategy into concrete go-to-market activities. You are a team player and want to become part of a company that’s ready to conquer the world!
What Will You Do?
As our future marketing specialist you, like no other, understands our entire growth marketing funnel and are capable of identifying every possible opportunity within. You will be responsible for the entire marketing process, from managing our social media accounts and optimizing conversion rates to identifying trends. You will make sure that leads are followed up closely and not a single one gets left behind. You manage to analyze relevant data and report all of your findings to the entire team so we can maximize growth together!
Skills & Requirements
- Growth hacking skills: think outside the box to create a self-sustaining growth machine
- Social media marketing strategies: consistent content planning and scheduling, conversion rate analysis and optimization (Hootsuite, Facebook Insights, …)
- SEO, SEA, SEM: make sure that (potential) clients and others can find us on the world wide web
- Work closely with copywriters and other parties to create content that fits our company to a T and build an extensive marketing network
- Speaking and (copy)writing skills in English and Dutch are a must (French and German are a nice extra)
- You have a problem-solving way of thinking and above all a creative mind
Perks & Benefits
- A very competitive salary
- Choose your favorite ZapFloorHQ enabled devices
- Nice holiday plan
- Team events & Friday drinks
- Office challenge games
- Amazing offices with great views
- Conferences across the world
Our team shares an upbeat and positive attitude where every idea is welcome.
We challenge the status quo, empower each other to improve and see challenges as opportunities to grow and learn from.
Take risks, be creative and have big ideas. The opportunities are is in front of us, it’s massive and it’s going to take a big & bold thinking.